US withdrawing all forces from Syria, WSJ reports

World News
18-02-2026 | 15:29
High views
Share
LBCI
Share
LBCI
Whatsapp
facebook
Twitter
Messenger
telegram
print
US withdrawing all forces from Syria, WSJ reports
Whatsapp
facebook
Twitter
Messenger
telegram
print
0min
US withdrawing all forces from Syria, WSJ reports

The United States is in the process of withdrawing all of its roughly 1,000 troops from Syria, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing three U.S. officials.

Reuters could not immediately verify the report.

Last week, the U.S. military said it completed a withdrawal from a strategic base in Syria, handing it over to Syrian forces, in the latest sign of strengthening U.S.-Syrian ties that could enable an even larger American drawdown.

The Journal said that troops will withdraw from the remaining U.S. locations in Syria over the next two months.

Reuters

World News

Middle East News

United States

Forces

Syria

Eight of nine missing skiers in California avalanche are dead: Police
LBCI Previous
Download now the LBCI mobile app
To see the latest news, the latest daily programs in Lebanon and the world
Google Play
App Store
We use
cookies
We use cookies to make
your experience on this
website better.
Accept
Learn More